- We provide private account services to individuals and families who are building or have built the assets required for a comfortable retirement and have accumulated sufficient investment funds to warrant private account management.
- We also manage assets for foundations and profit-sharing plans.
- We systematically implement our value driven investment philosophy with our client focused investment process to create a portfolio that meets your unique needs.
- Build portfolios with individual stock and bond securities.
- We use securities that allow for daily liquidity and maximum transparency.
- We seek securities that offer good value in the long-term and are in position to outperform other investments over the next twelve months and beyond.
- Strong on fundamental analysis. We sometimes use technical analysis before making final decisions.
- Our fundamental approach often leads to companies with a revenue base that may mitigate the effect of economic cycles.
- We do not attempt to invest in the latest “hot stock”.
- We attempt to invest in stocks with solid long-term prospects and reduced price volatility.
- Our investment process begins with knowing our client. We take great care and effort to understand the tolerance for risk of each client we serve.
- Next, we create an asset allocation model designed to meet long-term objectives. This asset allocation is how we want assets to be distributed among asset classes under normal market conditions.
- We then select stock and bond securities based on our fundamental analysis to create what we believe is the ideal portfolio given the information we have available.
- Finally, we believe ongoing communication with our clients and monitoring of markets and objectives helps build durable client relationships.
- Provide investment brokerage service to some managed accounts and to certain other clients where full management services are not required.
- Execute mostly stock, mutual fund, and exchange-traded fund transactions.
- Create long-term investment strategies in an attempt to create future investment management accounts.
©2014 Conley Investment Counsel. All rights reserved.